- 本站编辑：杭州洛工钣金有限公司 浏览次数：
With the increasing demand for high precision processing, the related precision processing technology has also developed rapidly, and precision laser cutting machine has also gained more and more recognition in the market.
Precision laser cutting technology based on thin sheet has high precision, high speed, smooth and flat incision, and generally does not need follow-up processing; small heat-affected zone, small deformation of sheet metal; high processing accuracy, good repeatability, and no damage to the material surface. At present, there are more and more applications of precision processing, such as PCB board cutting, microelectronic circuit template precision cutting, glasses industry and jewelry industry.
Laser precision machining has the following remarkable characteristics:
1. Wide range: laser precision processing has a wide range of objects, including almost all metal and non-metal materials; suitable for sintering, drilling, marking, cutting, welding, surface modification and chemical vapor deposition of materials. However, electrochemical processing can only process conductive materials, photochemical processing can only be applied to corrosive materials, and plasma processing is difficult to process some materials with high melting point.
2. Precision and meticulousness: Laser beams can be focused to a very small size, so they are especially suitable for precision machining. Laser precision machining has few influence factors and high precision, which is superior to other traditional processing methods in general.
3. High-speed and fast: from the point of view of processing cycle, EDM tool electrodes require high precision, large loss and long processing cycle; electrochemical processing of the cavity, surface cathode die design workload, manufacturing cycle is also long; photochemical processing process is complex; and laser precision processing operation is simple, slit width is easy to adjust. Controlled, can immediately according to the computer output patterns for high-speed engraving and cutting, processing speed, processing cycle is shorter than other methods.
4. Safety and reliability: Laser precision processing belongs to non-contact processing, which does not cause mechanical extrusion or mechanical stress to materials; compared with EDM and plasma arc processing, its heat affected zone and deformation are very small, so it can process very small parts.
5. Low cost: no limit on the number of processing, for small batch processing services, laser processing is cheaper. For the processing of large products, the cost of die manufacturing is very high, laser processing does not need any die manufacturing, and laser processing completely avoids the collapse of material punching and shearing, which can greatly reduce the production cost of enterprises and improve the product grade.
6. Fine cutting seam: Laser cutting seam is usually 0.1-0.2 mm.
7. Smooth cutting surface: laser cutting surface without burrs.
8. Small thermal deformation: Laser cutting is thin, fast and energy-intensive, so the heat transferred to the material being cut is small and the deformation of the material is very small.
9. Save material: Laser processing using computer programming, can be different shapes of products for material tailoring, to maximize the utilization of materials, greatly reducing the cost of enterprise materials.
10. Very suitable for the development of new products: once the product drawings are formed, laser processing can be carried out immediately, and you can get the products in the shortest time.
Generally speaking, laser precision machining technology has many advantages over traditional processing methods, and its application prospect is very broad.